As the City of Toronto continues to boom and expand, we have yet another great new Condo Project here!
The biggest feature about this Condo Project is that this is a collaboration with Pharrell Williams!!!
“Pharrell Williams? The musical, the rapper?” – yes, this is not a typo, it is the Pharrell Williams!
Although many people are familiar with his song, such as this hit song HAPPY
Pharrell Williams has actually done many collaborations with companies such as
This Condo Project adds into his newest collaboration and we’re very proud that he has chosen Toronto to be the place.
Of course, as I mentioned before, the most important thing about buying Pre-Construction is the Developers & Architects, so let’s dive into it!
The Untitled Toronto Condo Project was designed by the architects from IBI Group – http://www.ibigroup.com/ with notable works such as
- 41 Cooper Square in New York City – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/41_Cooper_Square
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_University_Hospital
- Pioneer Village station in Toronto – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Village_station
As you can see, it is a very well-known multinational architectural firm.
The interior designers are from U31 with many projects under their belt – http://u31.co/
Finally, the project is developed by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
Recent Projects from Reserve Properties: Line 5, Rise, 109 OZ, Bellefair, Lakehouse, Motif
Recent Projects from Westdale Properties: Line 5, Nobu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor, Charlie
Most importantly, they do not have any bad records from Tarion. They are good and reputable!
Ok, let’s get into the details!
- Untitled Toronto will have approximately 751 units, with two towers at North (21 storey) and South ( 33 Storey).
- Unit range from Studio to 3 Bedroom plans and all units have a balcony.
- All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch.
- 34,000 SF of Indoor & Outdoor Amenity Spaces including but not limited to;
Indoor and Outdoor Pool Spa / Indoor and Outdoor Co-Work / Space State of the Art Gym / Basketball Court / Rooftop Dining with Barbecue & Pizza Ovens
Projected Occupancy: Spring 2023
Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT.
Local amenities include Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness/Dunfield Club, Orange Theory Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more. • Great walkable restaurants in the area including Bar Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The HomeAway, Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and so many more.